DIRECTOR OF STUDENTS' WELFARE
The Director of Students’ Welfare is responsible for organizing and coordinating various students related activities including:
- Monitor and supervise student discipline in coordination with the Proctorial committee.
- Provide health services for students.
- Counseling and guidance for students.
- Placement of graduates for employment.
- Supervise physical education and extra-curricular activities of the students.
- Organize and maintain contact with alumni of the university.
- Perform such other functions and duties assigned by the higher authority.
Director of Students Welfare & Secretary, BOT, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology.
Physical Education Instructor, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology.
Coach, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology.