University professors and lecturers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Teach one or more university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students
- Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students and conduct laboratory sessions or discussion groups
- Prepare, administer and grade examinations, laboratory assignments and reports
- Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
- Advise students on course and academic matters and career decisions
- Direct research programs of graduate and undergraduate students and advise on research matters
- Conduct research in field of specialization and publish findings in scholarly journals or books
- May serve on faculty committees dealing with such matters as curriculum planning and degree requirements, and perform a variety of administrative duties
- May represent their universities as speakers and guest lecturers
- May provide professional consultative services to government, industry and private individuals.
Benefits and Leave
The Administration Office assists faculty and staff in the following areas:
Faculties involved with Projects
In order to further develop the expertise and professionalism, BUFT involves its faculty members with different projects. They sometime visit different universities around the globe and get themselves many trainings.